11 May Why Customer Concierge Services Won’t Cease Post COVID-19
Like many businesses around the U.S., the COVID-19 crisis propelled Kniesel’s Collision into a whole new set of customer service expectations and concerns. As the collision industry is considered an essential business by the State of California, Kniesel’s Collision has been fortunate to remain open during the stay-at-home mandate. Nonetheless, the crisis required us to re-evaluate basic business processes due to the new COVID-19 requirements. As an organization, we had to be flexible and responsive to new standards and, equally important, new concerns from our customers and vendors.
As we are now beginning to see a gradual reopening of the state, we are eager for all Californians to get back to work! We realize that a ‘new normal’ will take place, and we will continue to be vigilant in our efforts to take care of our employees and our customers.
That being said, we have implemented several Customer Concierge services that will continue to be provided, post-pandemic:
(1) On-line Photo Estimating: No time to stop in for an estimate? No problem! We have free on-line photo estimating at each of our centers. From our home page, click on ‘Photo Estimating’, choose your location, and then follow the easy steps. Once your information is submitted, you will receive a written, emailed estimate with a follow-up call to walk you through the details of your repair.
(2) Vehicle Sanitizing: We know how important a clean vehicle is! That is why we will sanitize your vehicle often when it is dropped off for repairs. The initial sanitizing is done prior to your vehicle entering our work stations; this is to protect our employees and vendors. We will continue to sanitize your vehicle as it moves through the shop into different departments. Finally, we will sanitize your vehicle at the end of the repair. This process includes all high-touch areas, key ignition and key fobs.
(3) Curbside Pickup and Delivery: This service is designed for any customer who might be anxious about person-to-person contact. We are happy to have you pull up to the curb so that we can quickly get you checked in for your repair. We will employ social distancing and ensure your vehicle is properly sanitized before returning to you.
(4) Free Pickup and Delivery: We know how hard it is for those who are taking care of others, home-schooling and sheltering-in-place. Adding one more thing to your calendar might be impossible. For those who are unable to leave their homes, Kniesel’s will gladly pickup and/or deliver your vehicle free of charge! Just let us know how we can help!
(5) Electronic Authorizations: Before beginning a repair, we are legally required to obtain your signature authorizing the repairs (even if it is going through insurance). We now have touchless electronic authorization, designed to keep you safe while ensuring we are obtaining the legal signatures to begin work on your vehicle.
(6) Webchat Services: You can chat with our team any time! Through our web-chat, you can schedule an appointment, forward photos, ask general questions, or get connected with your Kniesel’s account manager. If we are offline, we will respond to your message the following day.
We are in this together! Please reach out to us today should there be any way in which we may be of service to you!