Subaru’s are also equipped with some of the latest vehicle safety and driver-assist technology.
These safety systems include multiple airbags designed to deploy properly in a head-on or side impacts. And the driver-assist technology helps with blind-spot awareness, lane deviation assistance, and back-up cameras for a full 360-degree view. If these parts need to be replaced after an accident, it is always recommended to be completed by an I-CAR certified repair technician.
Subaru Certified Collision Repairs Include:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Repairs Completed by I-CAR Certified Techs
- Accurate Paint & Refinish Matching Technology
- Subaru Factory Replacement Parts
- Full-Service Auto Body & Collision Repair Work
- Maintain Any Original Factory Warranty