18 Mar Coronavirus Update
To our valued customers & team members,
At Kniesel’s Collision, we are making your health and safety our highest priority. Therefore, we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously by training and following the recommended guidelines published by the CDC and the CA. Dept. of Public Health.
In addition, to ensure a safe and healthy environment, we have implemented the following preventative measures:
- We are now offering a variety of Customer Concierge Services including:
- Electronic or phone authorizations for repair
- Free pickup/delivery of vehicles
- Online/phone estimates with photo submissions via email or text
- Curbside drop-off/pick-up for scheduled repairs
- 24/7 webchat services via www.kniesels.com
- Vehicle sanitizing with disinfectant wipes at the completion of repair, including exterior & interior door handles, steering wheels and keys.
- Our centers will undergo a daily disinfecting, and more often in high-touch, high-traffic areas.
- Employees are being required to engage in hand washing throughout the day, and especially between personal interactions. Additionally, employees are being trained to adhere to strict social distancing in all interactions with customers, team members and vendors.
Rest assured that we will do our best to protect you as we closely monitor how COVID-19 develops.
Transparency is essential at this time, so we will keep you informed as the situation evolves.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and we appreciate your support of Kniesel’s Collision. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to any member of our management team.
Chief Executive Officer
Kniesel’s Collision, Inc.